Annual Tax Return

Annual Tax Return

Annual Tax Return is the sum or rate of pay that a venture makes in a year. A report that organizations must ship off to the government every year giving specific details, for instance, the names of organization directors and details of resources and shares. Records that an individual or organization ships off to the government which are utilized to ascertain the amount they should cover in taxes. Most companies submit yearly returns online nowadays. Get an accountant to take care of the work for you. As an organization’s director, you should be careful to present the structure inside 28 days of your ‘due date’. The budgetary punishments for late convenience are brutal.

Annual Return Filing

An Annual Tax Return is certainly not a money related report — it’s a record of openly accessible data about your organization that shows up on the Companies Register. That data, which incorporates your location and details of directors and investors, must be refreshed every year through a yearly return. The Annual Return is submitted on Form AR01 and gives Companies House data identifying with each UK organization, every year. The yearly annual filing date for an organization is commonly the anniversary of the date it first came into existence. By a long shot the simplest approach to do your Annual Return filing is online through the Companies House WebFiling system. It is pretty clear so you can record it yourself, or your bookkeeper may well propose to do this for your sake. Companies House is quick to advance internet documenting which is more proficient.

Facing Penalties

As a limited company director, you are legitimately obliged to record an Annual Tax Return for your organization. Truth be told, it is a criminal offense to neglect to convey your Annual Return on schedule. Haven’t presented your return, or record over 28 days after your organization’s ‘made up date’? You will confront penalties. Companies House could even have your organization struck off the organization register. At Cheap Tax Returns we don’t believe beating behind the bush hence we state the facts as they are so you are aware of each and everything. Every year, Companies House will keep in touch with your registered address advising you regarding the need to present your Annual Return. You can request a paper return, or you can record on the web.


Unit 112 65-69 Lots Road, London, England, SW10 0RN Registered in England & Wales with Company Number – 07057125

Contact Us

✉ ✆ 0203 441 1258 Fax: 0203 1375 758


Mon-Fri: 8:30am – 5pm Sat-Sun: Closed